Reserving your Reception at the Glebe Hotel
Terms of Trading
In order to avoid any misunderstanding, the following are the Terms of Trading of the Glebe Hotel for all Function bookings and accommodation groups.
- 1. Confirmation by Customer
All bookings are considered provisional until a signed confirmation is received by the Glebe Hotel, agreeing to our full terms of trading. This confirmation must details the following:
- Name of person accepting responsibility for the booking.
- Full address, telephone number and fax number.
- Date of function, number of guests, type and number of bedrooms and catering requirements.
- A deposit of £700 will be required from the customer to secure the function. Deposits are non-refundable. Deposits and balances due are only acceptable by cheque or cash.
- All provisional bookings can be held for 14 days and may be released if written confirmation and deposits have not been received.
- 2. Cancellations or amendments
Period before arrival date:
- More than 6 months: NIL
- 6-3 months: 30%
- 3-2 months: 60%
- 2 months - 0 days: 100%
- 3. Accounts
- An estimate of costs will be prepared for you on receipt of your confirmation. Full prepayment is required no less than 1 week in advance of your function.
- 4. Corkage
- Please ask for details.
- 5. Damage
- The customer shall be responsible for any damage caused to the allocated rooms, grounds of the furnishing utensils and equipment therein by an act, default or neglect of the customer, subcontractor or guests of the customer and shall pay the Glebe Hotel on request the amount required to make good or remedy such damage.
- 6. Pricing
- This price list is subject to change without prior notice.